Many visitors took advantage of the Customer Day organised by TLS Anilox GmbH to obtain on-site information about the company and to get to know the management and staff on site.
The co-exhibitors were already erecting their exhibition stands in the lobby of the laser engraving building in the early morning. Christopher Wasserman, President of the TeroLab Surface Group, welcomed all those present with a short speech. Shortly afterwards the guests were offered an extensive programme.
The managers guided the guests through the individual building complexes and explained the individual processes on site. Small groups gave customers the opportunity to address their questions or problems to experts in face-to-face discussions.
The exhibition stands of the respective co-exhibitors were also very popular. Many visitors took advantage of the opportunity to obtain detailed information about the screen roller.
TLS Anilox GmbH was assisted on this day by the following companies:
- Alphasonics, which supplies ultrasonic cleaning systems for screen rollers
- Troika – Anicam specialises in analysis management systems for screen rollers
- Carl Ostermann Erben GmbH is a manufacturer of reproduction and printing plates
- Print & Converting Technology exhibited numerous components for the printing industry
- GraphXX printing solution specialises in printing tools and accessories
- TZT specialises in technical rollers
- Bolz Production focuses on roller bodies.
In addition to a great deal of business talk and panels of experts that were formed spontaneously TLS Anilox GmbH provided an East Westphalian culinary feast at lunchtime followed by delicious coffee.